Linggo, Marso 10, 2019

New year new me

New year, New me. With each passing time we do not realize that we are about going to the end. We are not also aware that the way of our thinking is changing. We also do not realize that in every round of the clock swords, our time in the World we are living is decreasing. But with each passing moment we have something that has been learned and the problem that has been overcome. So in this new year I want to forget the events that did not give me good memories and this year I want you to see the new me. The one that not a weak person anymore. The one that no longer a coward. Most of all, no longer afraid to face the problems in my life. But not all will change. This includes with helping and loving a neighbor and family. I will not also change my love of God.
New 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Reflection

For the past months I have learned a lot. Before fourth grading i had co clue about the internet access and html tags but after those months...