Huwebes, Marso 14, 2019

Reflection

For the past months I have learned a lot. Before fourth grading i had co clue about the internet access and html tags but after those months i have learned many things, at first it was difficult for me but with the help of my classmates and my teacher i have been able to know what are photoshop and what they are used for. In second grading there were a lot of things to be done but in the end of the day we all managed to finish all and do it all.
           This fourth grading sure was difficult but with the help of my classmates I managed. I hoping this  Grading i will be able to learn a lot more and do more things that i haven't done in my whole life, i hope this 4th Grading will further enhance my information about ICT.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Reflection

For the past months I have learned a lot. Before fourth grading i had co clue about the internet access and html tags but after those months...