Sabado, Oktubre 20, 2018

Reflection


           2nd grading is difficult. But all of my classmate surpass it even I did it. Though it is hard we kept trying. In think in this grading we are upgraded again. We learn new things, new formulas, new vocabularies and other.  2nd grading made us a better student. But in the ICT I improved a little. I am better at typing and many more


            In this grading I learn about notepad, bandwidth and simple text. In notepad I learn about tags. Notepad is interesting. If you put tag on notepad, you can make them color, bold, you can make them small and big, you can put them in right, left and the center and many more.
And of course we were stressed because of projects and requirements to be passed at the same time because we didn’t manage our time. But we must use our time wisely. Don’t abuse your free time. By using my time wisely I lessen my stress and have time with my family, games, and other things that I loved to do


            And last, thank you teachers for guiding us to right path and thank you for the professional teachings. And this 3rd grading we must prepare maybe it is more difficult than 2nd grading but no matter what don’t lose hope

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Reflection

For the past months I have learned a lot. Before fourth grading i had co clue about the internet access and html tags but after those months...